Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Starting over…

Where do you even begin when you are starting over?

What do you do when you have lost half your soul?

It is a long and painful road, but road there is and walking it is a must. I will stumble and fall along the way. 

Fortunately, there will be wonderful family and friends to pick me up and keep me going.

A first step is to come back to Mich Café. I have missed it so much and apologize to you, the readers, for being absent for so long. There were many posts to write but I had neither the courage, the heart or the concentration to write them.

My only concern and dedication over the past nine months was to help the person closest to me fight his battle with cancer.

But I am lucky to have shared someone’s life for so long and to only have good memories. We were always able to see the funny and positive side of every situation, whether good or bad. These memories are a treasure. They will pave the tortuous way ahead.

The roller skates are on. Now it’s time to try and take the first step…